[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Fri Apr 16 09:42:54 BST 2010

Beat,

I'm currently trying to find the problem, but it's not possible to
reproduce this issue.
Is it possible to find out what happens short before the crashes? Do you
have high load
in your cluster, do you have special configurations? Could you give me
some information about your configuration?
Currently I have no hint where and how I could step into this problem.

Marco