[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 12:14:55 BST 2010

beatrubi <beat at 0x1b.ch> writes:

> Sadly I have no maintenance window in the next days. When the problem still
> exists in some weeks, I'll try to recompile the Grid Engine with debugging
> symbols.

You're welcome to my binary from a RH 5 system, but I already have core
dumps, and I suspect the code needs specific instrumentation; I just
hadn't figured out what and where and it may end up suggesting it's a
concurrency problem.

--
Dave Love
?E-Science?, Computing Services Department, University of Liverpool
AKA fx at gnu.org