[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

m0zes adam.tygart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:02:09 BST 2010

I believe I have seen these segfaults recently. In my case it seems
that some finished jobs had not been cleaned up in the exec host spool
directories. Once I cleaned up the old jobs the qmaster was stable
again.

I have no idea whether or not this is the exact problem everyone else
has been experiencing, but I figured this might be a starting point.

Next time I see it, I'll try and grab some debug traces.

--
Adam