[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 12:03:50 BST 2010

Marco Donauer <Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM> writes:

> @all:
> So could everybody who can see this issue and were it's possible to
> restart or to start the qmaster with debugging do the following
> please?

I've just got round to looking at this, and it doesn't seem trivial to
arrange.

Has Sun or anyone else packaged up this sort of debugging so that we can
run it on a production cluster, keeping the qmaster available and
without silly requirements for the output storage if you have to wait
days for an occurrence of the crash?

--
Dave Love
?E-Science?, Computing Services Department, University of Liverpool
AKA fx at gnu.org