[GE users] Controlling multiple jobs

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:29:55 BST 2010

And -hold_jid <wc_job_list> should be able to handle "job name or
pattern", which means you can create a job group for your jobs when
you submit them:

% qsub -N "<name>@<job group name>" script_1
% ...
% qsub -N "<name>@<job group name>" script_n

And then for the notification job, create the dependency like:

% qsub  -hold_jid "*@<job group name>" emailscript.sh

Rayson