[GE users] failed job emails configuration

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Wed Apr 21 17:52:34 BST 2010

This is the problem I'm having. I have my SGE set up to send email alerts to sgealerts (which is a mailing list that me and another person belongs to)so when jobs fail I get notified. However this can be a double edge sword, when users submits array jobs (30 to 50,000) this brings MS outlook to it's knees, sometimes rendering my PC helpless. Is there a configuration to set to send just one email if a batch or array job fails, Please help the spam is killing me.

Bill