[GE users] Windows execution host node

manju manju.kudu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:18:17 BST 2010

we need to copy under /var/ (under sfu or sua), cert should be own by sgeadmin user. manually copy also works.

thanks,
manjunath A

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:05 AM, rd42 <robert.delano at gtri.gatech.edu<mailto:robert.delano at gtri.gatech.edu>> wrote:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u2/How+to+Add+Windows+Hosts+Later

Says to "Copy certificates to each Windows host. "

I got the certs anybody know where to copy them?

It also says "Run normal exec daemon installation on each execution host." but not how to get that installed on windows.

Any hints links or help would be great.

Thanks,
Robert