[GE users] adding users

jsadino jsadino.queens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 03:13:26 BST 2010

Hello,

Sorry for the basic question, but I can't find this anywhere.  I am wondering how to add a user.  When I'm on the head node and from the terminal do adduser user, the user is only created on the headnode and not on the subnodes, so I get password errors in the grid messages file.  When I go to qmon -> User configuration -> User -> add, the user is still not present on the subnodes.  I saw a command to sync users, but can't find it again.  Any suggestions for how to do this simple task?

Thank you,
Jeff