[GE users] adding users

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 05:06:50 BST 2010

You will need to create users on your subnotes at the operating system
level, not at the SGE level.

SGE simply runs jobs as those users, but if a user does not even
exist, then SGE won't be able to help you.

And you might want to setup NIS or NIS+, or LDAP, or passwd file
rsync, esp. if the number of nodes is large, and you need to add &
remove users very often.

Rayson