[GE users] sge_execd says it starts but it doesn't start

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Tue Apr 27 16:49:11 BST 2010

Hi Neil,

openSUSE 10.3 is really old and has been discontinued October 31st 2009,
see http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Linux_Lifetime#Discontinued_Distributions.

What does " ldd /rmt/sge62/bin/lx24-x86/sge_execd " report ?
Any message in /var/log/messages ?

Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924