[GE users] binary re-location

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 00:48:52 BST 2010

Thanks
Rayson & Stephen
Do you think i should not move cell? I was thinking to move everything like /opt/sge (nfs path) to /export/opt/sge ( local path) and then export from the qmaster same as /opt/sge.

I believe I need to re-start execd on all nodes or reboot the cluster - (This will be the worst part)
I can not afford killing running or pending jobs at this point.

thanks
SB