[GE users] binary re-location

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 01:25:36 BST 2010

Are the spool directories of the exec hosts on NFS as well??

If not, then simply stopping and restarting the qmaster won't affect the jobs.

 -Ron

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, gg3796 <gg3796 at yahoo.com> wrote:
I believe I need to re-start execd on all nodes or reboot the cluster - (This will be the worst part)
I can not afford killing running or pending jobs at this point.

thanks
SB