[GE users] Fwd: Subordinate queue help

dagru d.gruber at sun.com
Thu Apr 29 10:04:30 BST 2010

The point you miss is that the high priority job does not
find free resources in order to be scheduled. Suspended
jobs also does not free resources (consumables).
Why wouldn't it be enough when you request your queues
(both high priority queues for high priority jobs) instead
of the complexes?

Daniel