[GE users] jobs stuck in transitioning state

brianandrus bdandrus at nps.edu
Fri Apr 30 18:35:40 BST 2010

All,

Ok, I am a bit new to SGE I admit, so I may be apt to be unaware of the obvious. Of course I claim that right a guy anyway!

So, I have a number of jobs that seem to be sitting in a 't' state until they are deleted. I've let them sit for hours just to see..

I cannot find anything that can tell me what it is doing and why...

Any direction on how to troubleshoot this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Andrus