[GE users] SGE and Kerberos authentication for resources

weiser m.weiser at science-computing.de
Mon Aug 2 15:59:20 BST 2010

Hi Andy,

phalenor wrote:

> You could probably abuse SGE's AFS set_token and get_token for this.

I thought about this as well, but found the fat warning in the man page
that these options are deprecated and likely to be removed in a future
release. How real is this threat?

Also, I understand, that AFS Support needs to be compiled in explicitly
and licensed separately. Is it even in the open source source?

Thanks,
--
______________________________creating IT solutions
Michael Weiser                science + computing ag

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,