[GE users] SGE v6.2u6 source code

weiser m.weiser at science-computing.de
Tue Aug 3 08:52:14 BST 2010

Hello Rayson,

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:33:30AM -0400, rayson wrote:

> > Can someone please point me the source code for SGE v6.2u6?

> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=263700

I've studied the thread and get the impression, that there's an overall
consesus, that access to the source is necessary. So what ever came of it?

The stated reason for lack of access is "pending our change of open
source sites and further high-level Oracle direction". Has there been
any progress in those areas?

Thanks,
--
Michael Weiser                science + computing ag
Senior Systems Engineer       Geschaeftsstelle Duesseldorf