[GE users] How can i find all messages of SGE?

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue Aug 3 12:08:28 BST 2010

Hi,

Am 03.08.2010 um 05:33 schrieb mrostaee:

> Thanks Reuti for your reply.
> I mean that: Is there a list of all messages in implementing SGE? (all messages in result of running commands)
> Is there a specific file that SGE use for find messages?

aha, sorry. No these are hardcoded. Most of them you can find in the source at:

gridengine/source/common/msg_common.h

but I think there are also several places in the application specific source. It looks like there was once (when the product was still called Codine) the effort to have localized messages in:

gridengine/source/dist/locale/

but due to the date of the files modifications it seems abandoned.

-- Reuti