[GE users] Negative consumable resource

olesen Mark.Olesen at faurecia.com
Tue Aug 3 15:37:56 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 10:20 -0400, matthieu131 wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I can see a strange behavior when setting a consumable resource
> (actually a counter for floating licenses as suggested in the howtos)
> for the global execution host.

Are you using a pure load-sensor approach or the flex-grid code?

http://olesenm.github.com/flex-grid/background.html

My opinion to which approach is better is somewhat biased.

/mark

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited. Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.