[GE dev] power saving

hamedfarsi hamed.farsi.iut at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:05:36 BST 2010

hi

i'm working on power saving project , i want to write a program for powering nodes on or off depend on the their loads . i have question about powering on the nodes . i want to use sge scheduler to choose a apprpriate powered off node and i turn them on  with ipmi . do you  think it is possible  , i mean that can scheduler interact with powered off nodes ?

i will be grateful if you help me and consult me in this project .

thanks