[GE users] ARCo 6.2u5 problems Starting Sun Java(TM) Web Console Version 3.0.2 ... The console failed to start.

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Tue Aug 10 17:31:34 BST 2010

The problem was that I followed the instructions too closely...

wcadmin add -p -a reporting java.options="... -Xmx512M ..."

I removed the quotes and dots:

wcadmin add -p -a reporting java.options=-Xmx512M

and it started. I think the wiki author meant that if you
had any option before or after to include them. This is why
I never was interested in being a java programmer (LOL)

Thanks for your help also.

Bill