[GE users] about DRMMA

mrostaee mrostaee at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 11:02:12 BST 2010

Thanks for your help
another questions about DRMMA:

I want design a web portal for SGE (user management, job control and administration SGE, ... ). i can implement portion of job control by drmma and other section should be implement by CLI command.
any help (guide) for this design would be appriciate! really

I knew that some operation on jobs such qsub , qdel and small bit of qstat -j can be done by drmma script.

Is there interoperability between SGE's CLI command (e.g. qsub) and DRMMA functions. say, I submited a job by qsub SGE 's command. Can i use drmma script for another operation on that job, such terminate or suspention ?
reverse of that operation is possible?