[GE users] Jobs still shown as running after process has died

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Aug 13 14:20:00 BST 2010

Am 13.08.2010 um 14:35 schrieb robhorton:

>> <snip>
>>>
>>> The spool directory has gone.
>>
>> I assume, for these tasks also no accounting record was written.
>
> Indeed.

So it looks like the execd was aware of the end of the task, but the info never made it to the qmaster.

When you delete the array tasks which are still shown as running (by supplying the index also in the `qdel` command), do you get some error messages in the messages file of the node?

"received task belongs to job 1234 but this job is not here"

-- Reuti