[GE users] The DRM system rejected the job problem

fansn fansn at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:27:20 BST 2010

Hi All,

I received an error message "The DRM system rejected the job. The job will
never be accepted due to DRM configuration or job template settings."
because the resource I requested is consumable resource(license) and it was
set to 0 by flex-grid(qlicserver), when all licenses are used by the
programmes out of the grid. I wonder is there any way to queue jobs rather
than reject it, even when the resource is 0?

Many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Sinong Fan