[GE users] [GE User]I want change account file format.

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 02:23:10 BST 2010

Hi,

Can you let us know what you would like to add to the account file??
The accounting file can be truncated by external programs.
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/rotatelogs.html

DRMAA is just a job API, and it does not read the accounting file.

qmaster is the only writer of the accounting file, and qacct is the
only reader of the accounting file.

Rayson