[GE users] [GE User]I want change account file format.

sonsh99 sonsh99 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:01:22 BST 2010

Thank you for a response.

It go a good way to me.

Actually, It was the thing I wanted that extract some informations(submit,start,end time and Job ID, user) and make new acct file.

Thank you!

2010/8/14 rayson <rayrayson at gmail.com<mailto:rayrayson at gmail.com>>
Hi,

Can you let us know what you would like to add to the account file??
The accounting file can be truncated by external programs.
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/rotatelogs.html

DRMAA is just a job API, and it does not read the accounting file.

qmaster is the only writer of the accounting file, and qacct is the
only reader of the accounting file.

Rayson