[GE users] Policy question.

gutnik gutnik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:18:20 BST 2010

> That would be a problem, but in my case, it's not even an issue of
> past usage -- it's present usage.
> At this instant, userA is using 50 slots and has another 50 queued up,
> and those are getting executed.
> UserB is using no slots, and is having to wait for userA.
>
>> For share-tree setup in a larger scale there are two Howto's:
>>
>> http://www.sun.com/blueprints/0703/817-3179.pdf

I believe I'm following what this howto says. There is only one "project"
in my case, but I would like users to share the resource fairly. Page
10 suggests
that the default user would do that. Am I misreading this?

>> http://www.sun.com/blueprints/1005/819-4325.html

I think I have a much simpler case than this. For the moment -- one
project. I would like per-user sharing.

  Vadim