[GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

jenny lulh at genomics.org.cn
Wed Aug 18 04:42:18 BST 2010

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]

Hi Rayson,

I use rocks v5.3 distributed a cluster, with centos 5.4, gcc 4.1.2, and sge 6.2U4. Can the patch be built?

thanks

Jenny
________________________________
???? rayson
????? 2010-08-18  11:18:43
???? users
???
??? Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems
What is your machine's Linux distribution and version?? I will see if
I can build the SGE source tree on a machine that has similar kernel &
glibc version as yours.
If I can find such a machine, or if you know how to build from source,
then you can expect a patch from me later this week or early next
week.
Rayson