[GE users] Re: Re: [GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memoryvalues reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

jenny lulh at genomics.org.cn
Wed Aug 18 05:34:04 BST 2010

i'm not familiar with building sge . but i'm pleasure to help if i can.

Jenny

________________________________
???? rayson
????? 2010-08-18  12:27:47
???? laotsao
??? users
??? Re: [GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memoryvalues reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems
That's a good idea, but I don't have enough time to support each
distro. It's 12:30am in Toronto and I am still up :(
Someone interested in providing build support? I guess without Sun, we
will need to handle many things ourselves!
Rayson