[GE users] submit jobs between clusters

laotsao laotsao at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:26:02 BST 2010

one way is using the UCLA grid portal
http://www.ucgrid.org/
base on globus toolkit
--LaoTsao

On 8/18/2010 10:19 AM, russray wrote:

I have setup two clusters that are independent of each other at different sites.

Site 1:  running GE 6.1u3
Site 2:  running GE 6.2u2_1

I would like to have users at Site 2 to be able to submit a job to a queue on Site 1.  Can someone point me to a how-to or manual or something that would help me figure out how to have the clusters "see" each other so jobs could be submitted to the other site?

Thanks,

Russell Ray
rray at semtech.com<mailto:rray at semtech.com>

    [ Part 2, "laotsao.vcf"  Text/X-VCARD (Name: "laotsao.vcf") ~286 ]
    [ bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]