[GE users] Followup project (was: Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems)

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Aug 18 17:07:43 BST 2010

Am 18.08.2010 um 16:10 schrieb rayson:

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 3:52 AM, reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
>> Well, same what happened to ex OpenPBS is then happening to SGE. What do we need:
>>
>> - a name
>> - a place for the stuff, e.g. a sourceforge project
>> - our own bug tracker
>> - our own repository
>> - ...
>
> Ron and I will work on those.

- mailing list with better search and sort options (Beowulf's and Torque's mailing list archives I also find hard to use)

Great. Will we also need to copy (if legal) this mailing list archive to somewhere else? AFAIK CollabNet is not free, but paid by someone - when it's shut down, all collected knowledge therein will be lost otherwise.

Maybe this would also be a good point to move to autotools/cmake for the build process at this cut, in favor of any precompiled binaries.

-- Reuti