[GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 22:28:02 BST 2010

Great, and the "Open Grid Scheduler" project will also accept patches so that it will build smoothly on other distributions (I recall the "getline" bug that is maintained as a seperate patch for a few distributions).

I think we will be focused on bug fixing for the next few months, before we start anything big.

 -Ron