[GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 00:22:29 BST 2010

Keep in mind that in SISSL there is the "Standards body" thing, and if
we don't comply with it, then SISSL will be converted into a copyleft
license.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Industry_Standards_Source_License

May be it is not a bad thing to release everything under a copyleft
license, as we don't need to make money off Grid Engine or OGS, and
the BioTeam and anyone can continue to use Grid Engine for free.

Rayson