[GE users] dumb ROCKS 5.3 w/ SGE roll question (qrsh not working)

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Aug 19 03:34:05 BST 2010

For the first time in a long while I'm working on a cluster built using
the ROCKS kit.

It's the latest ROCKS 5.3 with the SGE roll

In the standard install, the SGE qrsh command ("qrsh hostname") fails
like this:

> error: error: ending connection before all data received
> error:
> error reading job context from "qlogin_starter"

Just wondering if this is something that ROCKS people are long familiar
with or not. qlogin and qsub work fine and as expected.

-Chris