[GE users] dumb ROCKS 5.3 w/ SGE roll question (qrsh not working)

joelandman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Aug 19 03:37:24 BST 2010

On 8/18/2010 7:34 PM, craffi wrote:
> For the first time in a long while I'm working on a cluster built using
> the ROCKS kit.

> Just wondering if this is something that ROCKS people are long familiar
> with or not. qlogin and qsub work fine and as expected.

I don't seem to recall having a working Rocks roll of SGE (that is, with
working qrsh) since the 3.x days.   Usually we've simply installed the
scheduler ourselves, and then automated the process from there.

I did try fixing it a few times, but gave up as reinstallation of SGE
was faster/easier.

Joe