[GE users] Re: Re: Re: [GE users] Issue seen in 6.2U5 : memory values reported bySGE too low compared to top output on linux systems

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Thu Aug 19 18:03:01 BST 2010

On 08/18/2010 06:26 AM, rayson wrote:
> That's a good idea, but I don't have enough time to support each
> distro. It's 12:30am in Toronto and I am still up :(
>
> Someone interested in providing build support? I guess without Sun, we
> will need to handle many things ourselves!

What about using the openSUSE Build Service?
See https://build.opensuse.org/ .

Quote from https://build.opensuse.org/ :
"The openSUSE Build Service provides software developers with a
convenient and easy to use tool to create and release open source
software for openSUSE and other Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Fedora,
Mandriva and Debian on different hardware architectures and for a broad
user audience."

I never used it myself though.

regards,
Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924