[GE users] did I miss something? (openscheduler, etc. etc)

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Thu Aug 19 23:21:03 BST 2010

To my knowledge, Oracle is not putting patches back into gridengine.sunsource.net. In fact, I believe that the future of sunsource.net is bleak.

As far as I know, unless Oracle has announced something re: the source code, OGE is now only available in binary format.

Sad days for many Sun projects :-(