[GE users] Followup project

laotsao laotsao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:45:54 BST 2010

IMHO, most user will be happy if oracle provide
1)pay version that has more features and access to patches
2)opensource version that include bug fixes but limited features

oracle need to have roadmap/direction on all opensource project
1)gridengine (??)
2)Solaris (Solsris 11 and some source?)
3)lustre  (??)
4)openoffice (two versions?)