[GE users] library licenses

laotsao laotsao at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:02:06 BST 2010

On 8/25/2010 11:46 AM, wagoodman wrote:

Yeah, that would fly in development and test but not in production.

Of course U need this concern, but the feature of GE allow U to run multiple versions in the same cluster, production or dev/test , IMHO.
Just like one use module to control various version/type of MPI U do the same by using various version of settings.*sh
to control the version of GE
regards

 I guess I should
have waited a couple of months... Thank for the advice.

Bill