[GE users] Future of tight SSH integration

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Aug 26 16:38:56 BST 2010

Am 26.08.2010 um 16:55 schrieb fx:

> reuti <reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de> writes:
>
>> Can you please point me to the actual version.
>
> http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/~ahaupt/downloads/sge-sshd-control-1.2-1.src.rpm
> (in case Haupt isn't on the list now).  See also
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/download/workshop10-12_09_07/SGE-WS2007-SGEAndGridAtDESY_DESY_AndreasHaupt.pdf

This I missed for now - an rpm makes me suspicious. I would prefer getting a tarball, which is inside anyway.

Ok, it works with a small adjustment only: the rshd-wrapper should not use 'ENV' but 'SGE_JOB_SPOOL_DIR'. Otherwise the file in /var/run always contains "/etc/init.d" (openSUSE and GE6.2u5) for me.

Thx for the pointer. I'll look into it now.

-- Reuti