[GE users] sunsource.net material archived

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 18:02:52 BST 2010

In case anyone worried about the gridengine.sunsource.net material going
away was thinking of archiving it -- don't bother.

I have copies of the CVS repos for the projects (i.e. the whole history
if cvssuck got it right) and the issues (as an HTML page per issue, as I
obviously can't duplicate the database).  The gridscheduler repo only
has a partial snapshot of the gridengine repo, without the docs, ARCo or
hedeby.  I can make this available if necessary according to the
sunsource terms of use.  If it's useful to have the repos converted to a
DVCS, I can do that, but would have to sort out hosting for it.  It'll
be much more efficient converting from repo dumps than against the CVS
server, obviously.  I won't be in work from now until next Tuesday do
more, though.

Let's hope it doesn't go away, of course, and even gets Oracle
contributions again.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org