[GE users] problem of new user accounting with the same deleted old username

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Aug 28 11:41:56 BST 2010

Am 28.08.2010 um 06:12 schrieb mrostaee:

> [...]

a) stop the qmaster

b) goto $SGE_ROOT/default/common

c) make a backup copy of the "accounting" file

d) make yourself familiar with its format: `man accounting`

e) use sed or any editor you like to remove the entries of this user: `sed -i "/hisgroup:hisaccount/d" accounting`

f) start the qmaster again