[GE users] nstall SGE on w2008

johnedrichards richards at mailbox.sc.edu
Mon Aug 30 02:10:15 BST 2010

I have tried several times installing SGE on windows without success (W 2008 server; 64-bit).  I cannot find good documentation.  I am able to get all the services for Unix working; NFS drives mounted; windows binaries put on qmaster; etc.  When I finally get to the install_execd script, I get errors.  Is there a recent documentation WIKI or PDF or site where I can get instructions to do this?

If not, is there anyone on the list that is available for paid consulting to help to get this done?

I have gotten this to work fine on several types of linux machines (32- and 64 bit; CentOS or RHEL server).

Thanks, John

John E. Richards
Carolina Distinguished Professor
Department of Psychology
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC  29208
Dept Phone: 803 777 2079
Fax: 803 777 9558
Email: richards-john at sc.edu
HTTP: jerlab.psych.sc.edu
[cid:3365961015_932611]

------ End of Forwarded Message

Email: richards-john at sc.edu
HTTP: jerlab.psych.sc.edu
[cid:3365961015_953910]

    [ Part 2, "image.gif"  Image/GIF (Name: "image.gif") 16 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, "image.gif"  Image/GIF (Name: "image.gif") 16 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]