[GE users] how can configure SGE for different request of jobs

mrostaee mrostaee at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 06:23:29 BST 2010

>I defined a queue on 5 nodes (4 core nodes).
 >I want a job  that request slots <48 just use
> one host  (no distribution, just one host).
> and for slots>48, SGE schedule on any node on that queue.

you suggest me definition of 2 PEs and then writing a JSV script that verify NSLOTS variable of job request and  replace with suitable PE.

in definition of that queue, due to request 48 slots of any 4 slots node that host the queue ,slot oversubscription of that queue is possoible?

can i  prevent oversuscription at mentioned condition?
can i define RQS for limit slots of hosts at condition?

Thx