[GE users] qrsh on windows 2008

manju manju.kudu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:23:53 BST 2010

Hi All,

I am able to execute DOS commands using ?qrsh? on windows 2008 64 bit machine using ROOT account, somehow  we are not able to get any output for Domain user account, is there any security feature blocking this ??? but I am able to execute SUA command.

[root at xxxxx ~]# qrsh -P ilight -l hostname=xxxxx /dev/fs/C/Windows/system32/cmd.exe
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\SUA>

Please advice..

Thanks,
Manjunath A