[GE users] How to check reservations?

gutnik gutnik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:05:35 BST 2010

>> I set MONITOR=1. Now "schedule" file has a bunch of information, but
>> the job I care about doesn't show up at all. Should it?

> -- Reuti

qalter -w p 1234
Job 1234 cannot run in PE "pename" because it only offers 0 slots.

"pename" is the pe environment where this job should run. The job is
run with -pe pename 12. There are machines with 12 CPUs,
but smaller jobs keep getting scheduled ahead of it. Does something
special have to be done for pe?

  Vadim