[GE users] How to check reservations?

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 12:31:26 BST 2010

gutnik <gutnik at gmail.com> writes:

> I set MONITOR=1. Now "schedule" file has a bunch of information, but
> the job I care about doesn't show up at all. Should it?

Yes.  For what it's worth, I have the same problem, and intended to ask
about debugging.  I see reservations for some smaller jobs, which
obviously isn't a lot of use.

Related to tracking reservation, I note that the slot in the qhost
output that indicates it only seems to apply to advance reservation, not
resource, which is at least a doc bug.

--
Dave Love
AKA fx at gnu.org