[GE users] Problems deploying reporting application
aloga at ifca.unican.es
Tue Feb 2 11:05:18 GMT 2010
[ The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]
[ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-10" character set. ]
[ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]
Thanks for your reply.
On Mon 01 Feb 2010 (09:38), templedf wrote:
> Did you follow the instructions carefully? :) I think I've been bitten
> by this before.
Yes, I did. I followed the steps one by one several times.
> There's one step in the troubleshooting instructions
> that is inexplicably hard to read correctly. If I remember correctly,
> it's that part about:
> > Create file reporting.reg in
> > /etc/opt/webconsole/console/prereg/com.sun.grid.arco_6.2u3
> I spent a couple of hours one time banging my head against not being
> able to read the instructions. :)
Well, I have tried several possibilities for that step. First of all,
the more logical one: Create a file named "reporting.reg" inside that
directory (which indeed didn't exist):
I also changed the update number, just in case... Maybe I missunderstood
those instructions, thus I've tried to put the contents stated on the
troubleshooting directly on that path:
An the last chance:
In the first two I get the errors descrived in my previous mail. In
the rest of them I don't get anything about arco on the logs.
To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net].
More information about the gridengine-users