[GE users] Problems deploying reporting application

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Tue Feb 2 14:03:37 GMT 2010

Hi,

Yes, you have to create the directory as well.  The version string of the directory com.sun.grid.arco_6.2u3 must be exactly the same as found in the $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/reporting/util/app-3.0.xml. It is the version specified in the managementApp element. I believe in one of the releases there have been an error with the version string, i.e.  in the app-xxx.xml files is a wrong version string.

Next, did the following directory exist?

/etc/opt/webconsole/console/

What exactly is the content of your reporting.reg file ?

Jana

alopezga wrote:

Thanks for your reply.