[GE users] Flex-LM Licensing - qlicserver setup

myiagros dweichenthal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:22:45 GMT 2010

I got further in the setup thanks to your explanation, hit a snag at #7 of the setup though.

* Use the Grid Engine command displayed when running "./qlicserver -C" to set initial values for the newly created consumable resource attributes

I got a very long command as I have at least 30 new additions to the complex config. The output of entering the command is below, I've shortened the actual command to save on space. In complains about the attribute value for other attributes as well if they are listed first in the command.

qconf -mattr exechost complex_values 6AF7_0012=job
attribute "6AF7_0012" is not a integer value