[GE users] Flex-LM Licensing - qlicserver setup

Wed Feb 3 01:03:23 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 08:22 -0800, myiagros wrote:
> I got further in the setup thanks to your explanation, hit a snag at
> #7 of the setup though.
>
> * Use the Grid Engine command displayed when running "./qlicserver -C"
> to set initial values for the newly created consumable resource
> attributes
>
> I got a very long command as I have at least 30 new additions to the
> complex config. The output of entering the command is below, I've
> shortened the actual command to save on space. In complains about the
> attribute value for other attributes as well if they are listed first
> in the command.
>
> qconf -mattr exechost complex_values 6AF7_0012=job
> attribute "6AF7_0012" is not a integer value

Interesting.
I've never tried to create a complex starting with a digit before.
It's probably not a good idea though. This may be your only problem.

The value 'job' does look a bit like a bug in qlicserver, but it's hard
to tell at the moment.

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.